Besides a range of Car Insurance options at RAC, including the bespoke RAC Classic Car Insurance package, RAC also offers a wide range of other vehicle insurance deals too, including: RAC Van Insurance; Classic Car Insurance; Cherished Car Insurance; American Car Insurance; Classic Commercial Vehicle Insurance; Classic Tractor Insurance; Classic Military Vehicle Insurance; Commercial Motor Insurance; Motorbike Insurance; Caravan Insurance; and Motorhome Insurance. Details of all these insurance policies can be found at the RAC Motor Insurance
Few insurance companies offer the options and insurance add-ons that RAC Car Insurance do, and you'll find that your Car Insurance policy with RAC can include just about as much, or as little, coverage as you need.
RAC Classic Car Insurance, for example, includes such things as the following:
* Cover for public road rallies and trials (excluding speed and time trials, racing and track events)
* Windscreens and windows cover
* Third party liability cover (including passengers)
* Access to exclusive member benefits
* Personal accident benefits including medical and legal expenses
* ... and more.
When you become an RAC member, by purchasing a vehicle insurance policy, for example, you will also be able to take advantage of a number of different money-saving deals which are exclusive to RAC members, and also include non-motoring savings.
Even on its own RAC Car Insurance
compares very favourably to Car Insurance from other companies, but with RAC Car Insurance Plus customers can enjoy many more benefits that many other insurance policies won't even offer. For example, RAC Car Insurance Plus also includes:
* Transport home after an accident (anywhere in Great Britain!)
* Generous personal accident cover for you and your partner
* Up to £100 per seat towards replacement child car seats even if damage is not visible
* Get a refund of your excess fee and keep your no claims discount if you are hit by an uninsured driver
* Personal property cover up to £250
* Comprehensive cover when driving abroad for up to 60 days (within the EU only)
* Medical expenses following an accident (see policy for full details)
* Very generous sound-equipment cover
As an RAC member, you can also enjoy saving money on everything from dining-out and day-trips to satellite navigation systems and CDs and more.
RAC Car Insurance
is award-winning Car Insurance from a name you can trust, with a decades-long pedigree that few companies can even come close to.
The RAC is committed to finding customers the best-possible deal on their Car Insurance, and searches a panel of approved vehicle insurers to give customers the best price it can. It's no surprise, then, that (as of August 2013) over half of RAC Car Insurance customers paid less than £176 for their Car Insurance.
With such great insurance products, it's also no wonder that RAC were named "Best Online Motor Insurance Provider" at the 2013 Your Money
awards for the second consecutive year.