Besides all of the features which come standard with John Lewis Car Insurance
, there are also a number of optional features you can add to your John Lewis Car Insurance too. These include:
* Legal Protection
* Car Breakdown Cover
* Excess Protection
* Protected No Claims Discount
Additionally, with the Car Breakdown cover, you can also select between several options, including: Roadside Rescue; Home Rescue (includes roadside rescue, and also provides cover if your car breaks down at home); and European Rescue. The European Rescue is the most comprehensive of the breakdown options, and also includes a caravan and trailer service plus money towards alternative transportation or accommodation.
If you have any questions about John Lewis Car Insurance then there is a page at the John Lewis Car Insurance website dedicated solely to frequently asked motor insurance questions; however, you can also easily contact John Lewis if you have other questions, either by telephone or by e-mail.
A free, no-obligation quote is available from the John Lewis Car Insurance
in just a couple of minutes; all you need to have available are:
* Your basic details, such as name and address, your marital status and contact details.
* The same basic details about any other drivers you would like included on your policy.
* The registration plate number of your car (from which John Lewis can figure out the model and year).
* An estimated value of your vehicle.
* The month and year in which you bought your car.
* Whether your car has been fitted with a security device, such as an alarm or tracking device.
* The type of motor insurance cover you would like and the purpose your car is used for.
* Driving incidents, within past five years, you or other drivers on the policy had to claim for.
* Information about any recent driving convictions (within past five years) is also necessary.
Once you have obtained your motor insurance quote, which happens very speedily, then you can also store it on the John Lewis Car Insurance website for future retrieval, giving you the opportunity to compare with motor insurance elsewhere before deciding.
Aside from all of the useful motor insurance information at the John Lewis Car Insurance
website, you'll also find some really helpful articles about motor insurance and motoring in general.
You can find articles such as: Tips on driving abroad; No Claims Discount; Top tips - Comparing insurance providers; Tips on buying a second hand car; Protecting against car identity theft; and many more as well. There is also a useful Motor Insurance glossary on the John Lewis Car Insurance website to help explain many of the confusing terms which are often thrown around in reference to motor insurance.
Aside from the cost of your motor insurance and the benefits it provides, it's also pretty helpful to know how to make a claim if you need to, as well; rest assured, however, that making a claim with John Lewis Car Insurance is as simple as making a phone call; John Lewis really do go the extra mile to ensure a smooth claims process, and keep you informed all the way through the claim. Additionally, and unlike most other motor insurance companies, John Lewis also provide a replacement vehicle for up to three weeks in the event that your own car is either written-off or stolen.